Patchwork the game by Uwe Rosenberg
Available for your mobile device and on Steam! In the long-awaited digital adaptation of Uwe Rosenberg’s award-winning Patchwork, players patch their way to victory using fabric pieces of assorted sizes, colors, and buttons. The best quilt is the fullest, and whoever can patch up their quilt the most and collect more buttons wins the game – but be resourceful and plan every stitch! Keep an eye on the costs and the time it takes to stitch a patch to be the best patchwork master. Play against quilters from around the world on multiple platforms and compete for the highest rank. Face computer opponents, or stick to a solo game. Patch your way to the top in Patchwork!
- New UI version in order to cover any solutions on smartphones and tablets
- New PC UI Setup so that it is possible to see the opponents blanket.
- New rebalanced tiles by Tysen Streib (new game mode option)
- New Mainmenu with Chat Lobby & Lobby creation / extended profile / better save game handling / new backend
- New Handling of tiles skins: random and faithful to the boardgame
- New Challenge with additional and optimized AI levels (5)
- New Themes available: Halloween.
We will now step by step implement the official themes.
- Digital conversion of the award-winning board game Patchwork by Uwe Rosenberg
- Worldwide cross-platform multiplayer gameplay and ranking
- Easy interactive tutorial
- Analyze your best games or even learn tricks from the pros with Playback!
- Consider every stitch you make in this deceivingly simple game