Viticulture – Support Community Compass
Last Update – 15.01.2021
We are about finalizing the Gaia Project game for Steam. The mobile version will then be finalized and right afterwards Viticulture is being prepared for an overhaul we will then also schedule the migration for VITICULTURE to our new server.
We have plans to start working on the extention Tuscany during the second quarter of 2021. In this case though this means we prepare certain requirements first. See -> PC UI and new main menu since these assets will be inherited from the results the development of Gaia Project.
Viticulture will be migrated to our new server among the first batch after the launch of Gaia Project. More details will be announced as soon as they are available.
Viticulture will get the new mainmenu among the first.
Viticulture is a candidate to receive a new PC UI following the achievements during the development of Gaia Project.
Release Notes History
• (in next update) Important Login/ID patch for upcoming iOS Update
• (in next update) correct display of owned games in mini profile
• (in next update) save game size was reduced to optimize performance
• we enhanced action transitions and animations in means of speed
• we added a “fast forward” button (can be pressed during an animation but also prior to a sequence to speed it up till your next decision. e.g. AI Turn)
• AI play speed improved for older devices (move time is limited to 10 sec calculation)
• game hangs after using undo in discarding cards/harvest (bonus)/planting (bonus)
• overlapping UI in AI moves
• matchmaking glitches casual games
• AI balancing
• ranked games timer set to max contingency of 36h + 24h after each move
• fixed 6 player casual games
• fixed overlapping panels during local AI turns
• Korean language fixed
• ranked games timer set to max contingency of 24 h + 1h after each move
• minor UI fixes
• AI was adjusted according to user feedback
• some card texts in asian languages were cut off and were fixed
• cards were too small in glossary / discarding cards panel
• card zoom was to small
• some advising texts or buttons where hard to notice… they were animated now to draw attention.
Beta Test – Community based updates/feature addition
• added advanced player mode that would engage auto confirm of turn
• added aditional desription to display of non valid action
• complete summer card list was greenflagged during test
• complete winter card list was greenflagged during test
• added bughunter list in order of efficiency to credits
Next Update Includes:
• Steam version – vanishing worker display
• (has to be verified) 2nd action of “Horticulturist” Summervisitor Card bugged
• (has to be verified) Wine Order Card 6 blush bugged