Burgundy – Support Community Compass
Last Update – 22.01.2021
We just launched (22.01.2021) an update that addresses an important login requirement for Apple devices and the newest assets of our developer tool Unity 3D. .
We are constantly checking which game of ours is a candidate for having an extension. In future we will have surveys in order to see which extentions are desired by the community the most.
Burgundy will be migrated to our new server among the first batch after the launch of Gaia Project. More details will be announced as soon as they are available.
Burgundy will get the new mainmenu among the first.
Burgundy is a candidate to receive a new PC UI following the achievements during the development of Gaia Project.
Release Notes History
• new iOS GC Plugin
• fixed endless worker generation bug of easy AI
• reduced memory usage of AI which should result in more stabilty of game on 2GB RAM devices…especially older iPADs
• optimized GFX performance
• fixed issues with timer display
• fixed issues with message center
• fixed UI related errors causeing a stucked game by using “next game button”.
• fixed some script bugs that originated from an dev tool update
• AI tweak for casual games
• memory optimization: better performance (especially) on older devices
• battery usage optimization
• Fixed offline error message affecting some players
• minor UI fixes
• additional Ram usage enhancement (mobile devices)
Beta Test – Community based updates/feature addition
• Ram usage enhancement
• added help layer in game (i-button)
Next Update Includes:
• (in next update) Auto Scroll – Credits not working
• (in next update) 2 player friendly game shows blank mini profiles if you want to take a look at opponents field. They vanish after turn is taken
• (in next update) Time out button in game keeps appearing as soon as it is the players turn who was taken over by AI.
• (in next update) Gender neutral tutorial
Bughunting Status / Feature Requests
• (FR) Make Ore field Tile color darker on map
• (FR) Dice role indicator on Player Detail does not match the new roll on the map.
• (FR) Textframe of Bugreport should wrap the entered text.
• (has to be verified) AI (easy) can buy black market tiles in the first round without having 2 silver
• (has to be verified) Castle free action lost
• (has to be verified) Time out kick button in running games list ist not kicking the timed out player but triggers your own surrender!!