Agricola – All Creatures Big and Small
In the long-awaited digital adaptation of Uwe Rosenberg’s award-winning Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small, you will grow a farm from its simple beginnings with a hut and some fields. You send your workers to the village market to barter for goods and livestock. Breed different animals and grow your farm in every turn. With your ever growing animal population and many special buildings you will compete against your neighbouring farmer. You only have 3 workers in each of the 8 rounds – make your decisions count! Play against different computer opponents or claim your plot in the world wide highscore and become a strategy game legend yourself.
Now available for your mobile device!
- Experience another faithful boardgame conversion from the studio behind Le Havre: The Inland Port and Patchwork.
- Engage in exciting 1v1 cross-platform multiplayer matches against players from all over the world.
- Focus on breeding the largest and most varied livestock.
- Use the Playback feature to review your best games and learn new tricks from the pros.
- Stay on your toes with challenging AI.
Get more information on the:
Agricola ACBAS Wiki…